How to Make a Map
Save & Export a Map
Create a Report
Customize, Save, Download a Report
- Local data made available by Healthier Together partners.
- National, public data made available through our partnership with Community Commons.
- Qualitative data including digital stories, videos, photos, documents, etc.
You can also collect and upload your own data about your neighborhood using our data upload tools.
Save these maps to your HT account, share them using our social media tools, or export and print for presentations and reports.
Neighborhoods include the six target communities for the Healthier Together Initiative, Jupiter, Delray Beach, The Glades, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, and Riviera Beach/Northern West Beach.
Interest Groups span neighborhoods and address priority areas for the Healthier Together initiative including diabetes prevention and management, nursing advancement, behavioral health and family caregiving.
- Click here to fill out our short registration form.
- Check your email for a message from ‘Healthier Together’ and click on the confirmation link inside. If you don’t get an email in a few minute please check your spam folder.
- Next…oh wait, that’s it! You are now part of the Healthier Together Initiative and you can begin making maps, join neighborhood groups, join interest groups, and much more.
- Make sure you are logged into your account. You can click here to login.
- Once logged in look in the upper right corner of your web browser and click on the message that reads “Howdy, <your name>”.
- You should now be in the ‘edit’ screen of your account profile where you can change your name and zip code.
- Look for the ‘change avatar’ tab to update the picture associated with your account.
- Click the ‘settings’ tab to update your email address or password.
Public groups can be joined immediately. Simply click the ‘Join Group‘ button next to the group you are interested in and you’ll immediately be able to participate in discussions and view content created by members of this group.
Private groups require approval from a group administrator. Click the ‘Request Membership‘ button next to the group you are interested in and a message will be sent to the group administrator with your request. You’ll receive an email notification when your request has been approved.
Click here to explore and join our Neighborhood groups.
Click here to explore and join our Interest groups.
- Navigate to the group you’re interested in.
- Click on the ‘Documents‘ tab and then click ‘Create New Doc‘.
- Give your new document a ‘Title‘ and then in the ‘Content’ field type a short description of what this document is about.
- Important – Next click ‘Add File‘ to actually upload the file you wish to share from your computer. Acceptable file formats include Word documents, Spreadsheets, PDFs, and PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Confirm the group that you want to share this document with.
- Modify the ‘access‘ settings for fine-tuned control over who can view, edit, or comment on this document. In most cases you won’t need to change anything here.
- Don’t forget to click ‘SAVE’!
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please Contact Us!
How are we doing? Fill out our brief user survey and help us to improve our website.