ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Last Updated: September 30, 2014
This Acceptable Use Policy governs your conduct when visiting, registering to use, or using the Website or the Services, or submitting information to us.
CODE OF CONDUCT
You agree that you shall not, and you shall not attempt, or otherwise authorize, encourage, or support a third party’s attempts, to do any of the following:
- use the Website or the Services for any unlawful personal, commercial, research, or information gathering purposes;
- circumvent, re-engineer, decompile, decrypt, break, or otherwise alter or interfere with the Website or the Services;
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures for the Website or the Services;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or the Services or any network associated with the Website or the Services;
- create derivative works of or reproduce, modify, distribute, sell, or otherwise transfer any rights in or to any of the content of the Website or the Services;
- meta tag, frame, or mirror the Website or the Services;
- restrict, inhibit, or prevent any access to, use or enjoyment of the Website or the Services;
- use any search engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism, including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, scraper, avatars or intelligent agents, deep link, or other similar automated device, program, algorithm, or methodology (other than those made available by PHF on the Website or the Services or other generally available third party web browsers, e.g., Firefox or Safari), to access, acquire, copy, monitor, navigate, or search the Website or the Services;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, data mine, scrape, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or the Services, or the contents of the Website or the Services;
- plant or otherwise use the Website or the Services to distribute malware;
- send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information, including spoofing or phishing;
- send unsolicited communications or SPAM;
- promote or advertise products or services, except as expressly authorized by PHF in writing in advance; or
- impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity.
You also agree that you shall comply with the Code of Conduct by not transmitting, submitting or posting any of the following to the Website or the Services:
- information that is false, inaccurate, incomplete, untimely or misleading;
- information that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- information that is trade libelous, unlawfully threatening, unlawfully harassing, defamatory, obscene, explicit or vulgar, or otherwise injurious to PHF or third parties or that infringes on PHF’s or any third party’s rights of publicity or privacy;
- information that contains any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, trap doors, back doors, Easter eggs, time bombs, cancelbots or other code or computer programming routines that contain contaminating or destructive properties or that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- information containing or constituting chain letters, mass mailings, political campaigning, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, or any form of SPAM;
- commercial advertisements or solicitations without prior written permission from PHF;
- information that infringes PHF’s or any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other confidential. and/or proprietary rights; or
- copyrighted and/or trademarked information without prior written permission from PHF.
Capitalized terms not defined in our Acceptable Use Policy will have the meaning ascribed to such terms in the Terms and Conditions.